1008 E. 59th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Fax: (562) 983-0063
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Transitional Housing Site)
- Brenda Wilson, Founder and Executive Director
- Lynda Moran,& Co-Founder and Deputy Director
Board of Directors
- Vicki Adams, President, Former President of the Long Beach Homeless Coalition; Member of the National Council of Negro Women
- Patricia Dupree, Secretary, Independent Agent for AFLAC, Senior Advertising Consultant for Press Telegram, 2003 Cerritos Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year
- Kenneth L. Egans, Attorney, US Army Reserve Judge Advocate General, Reserve Officers Association, John Langston Bar Association, NAACP Life Member, American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Tammy Griffin, Board Member,Formerly Homeless, Received Financial and Supportive Services from New Image, accomplished reunification of family and placement into permanent housing, Administrator at Kaiser-Permanente
- Mae Wood, Honorary Board Member<br>Chair California Board for Quality Work Experience, California Teachers Association
The Mission of New Image is to: decrease and prevent homelessness throughout Los Angeles County by providing comprehensive Case Management and Supportive Services, housing, job search and placement, outreach, and referral services.
If you are a client needing emergency housing and supportive service referrals contact: LA County 211 for emergency shelters and referrals services in your area. If you would like to inquire about placement into any of our programs, contact the New Image Headquarter Office in Long Beach at (562) 983-7289.